Grote Battlefield 3 patch op komst
Nieuws | 1 juni 2012 - DICE heeft een nieuwe grote patch voor Battlefield 3 aangekondigd. Dit maakt de ontwikkelaar bekend op Battlefield Blog. De patch verschijnt later deze week op 4 of 5 juni op alle platformen.
Deze patch zal een groot aantal punten in de game gaan oplossen. Zo wordt onder andere de overpowerde M26 aangepakt. Deze shotgun zou kogels van assault rifles afvuren wanneer deze onder een assault rifle was geplaatst. Een andere groot element dat aangepakt gaat worden is een support voor kleurenblinden. Het zou mogelijk zijn om in het menu van de game deze optie aan te zetten zodat ook de kleuren aangepast worden en zo kleurenblinden beter de kleuren kunnen onderscheiden. Bekijk de volledige lijst met andere veranderingen hieronder.
Vehicle related changes
- Tweaked the F35 handling to more closely resemble that of the SU35 (see above).
- Jet & helicopter ECM Jammer should now deflect missiles more reliably when it is active.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles wouldn’t spawn if their intended space was occupied by a deployable gadget. The vehicle will now spawn as intended and the gadget will be destroyed in the process.
- Fixed AA missiles not doing damage to vehicles moving at very high speeds.
- Reduced the direct damage from unguided Javelins to require better side hits for a 1 hit disable. This was previously too forgiving and easy to accomplish.
- Removed the direct damage from aircraft launched guided missiles. Players will need to have laser designated targets for full effectiveness.
- Adjusted the helicopter rockets to their original prepatch damage value against armored vehicles. This is a reduction; a revert of a knock on effect that was introduced accidentally.
- Fixed the US Tank Guided Shell doing the reverse damage values when guided and unguided.
- Adjusted the M224 mortar damage against vehicles. Some tweaks and adjustments in a previous update accidentally increased its effectiveness greater than intended.
- Increased the range on the AA guns so they can reach vehicles hovering at the maximum height in select maps.
- Replaced the VDV buggy on Gulf of Oman (Back to Karkand) with the DPV buggy for both teams at the City flag.
- Fixed a bug where some vehicle unlocks were still enabled after the player left the vehicle.
Soldier and gadget related changes
- Reduced the inaccuracy added when in suppression. There is still an enhanced suppression compared to the initial state in the game, but the effect is now less than it was in the last patch (see above).
- Reduced input lag for gamepads/joysticks on all platforms. Aiming as a soldier when using a gamepad or joystick should now be more responsive.
- Tweaked the deploy times on gadgets to be faster to deploy in high stress combat situations.
- Greatly improved the responsiveness when deploying a bipod when going prone and shortly after moving. The bipod deploy should no longer abort if the player deploys the bipod immediately after stopping.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t deploy the mortar anywhere on Grand Bazaar.
- When changing the accessories of a weapon in the Customize screen, the weapon previously selected in the Deploy screen will now automatically be selected when entering the Accessories screen.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Aim Assist at close range. Testing in Close Quarters proved our current assist to be inadequate in tight quarters. This is a global change, and will improve the effectiveness of Aim Assist for all modes and maps. Aim Assist over distance is still significantly less effective. This is console only, as Aim Assist is not present on PC. If you prefer, you can also turn it off on console.
- Players will now spawn on the Radio Beacon looking in the same direction the Beacon is facing. The Beacon always faces in the direction the player is facing when it is planted. Previously the Beacon’s direction had no impact on the player’s spawn direction.
- The Spawn Preview camera on the Spawn Beacon has been updated to better reflect the direction the player will be looking when he spawns.
- 40mm smoke now stays longer again.
- Tweaked some tracers on sniper rounds to have better visibility at range (the tracers are smaller).
- Tweaked the flashlight so it is less blinding at the edge of the screen.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t pick up your deployed gadgets after being revived.
Weapons related changes
- Fixed a bug where Heavy Barrels and Underslung Shotguns could be over powered. (This is the so called M26 dart issue, see above)
- All semi-automatic sniper rifles now properly have shorter range when using a suppressor.
- The L96 now properly shoots where the iron sights are aimed. The position was previously offset.
- The SKS now has the proper damage values when using a suppressor. The damage was previously too low at close range.
- Slightly reduced the suppression effect of SKS rounds.
- Decreased the long range damage of the SKS to highlight its close to medium range role.
- Slightly decreased the foregrip aimed accuracy penalty on the M4A1 to bring it in line with other guns.
- Slightly increased the foregrip aimed accuracy penalty on the SCAR-H to bring it in line with other guns.
- Reduced some of the vertical recoil and zoomed accuracy penalties added to the FAMAS in the previous update.
- F2000 foregrip accuracy penalty reduced and recoil reduction bonus increased.
AEK971 foregrip recoil reduction bonus increased.
- SG553 foregrip recoil reduction bonus increased.
De VeVa (veiligheid en vakmanschap) is geen opleiding voor stilzitters. Je sport minimaal acht uur per week en brengt elke maand een week door op een militaire kazerne. Je maakt kennis met de wereld van Defensie, gaat op bivak, leert militaire basisvaardigheden en brengt jouw vak in de praktijk. Ontdek of VeVa bij jou past én op welk ROC jij terecht kunt op VEVA.nl.